Wednesday 28 January 2009

Completed Bluette doll...



Here she is :)

Cloth clay doll made while attending Gritty Janes online doll class...

I will definately be making more - I really enjoyed the whole process.

The scuplting of face was not as difficult as I thought it would be....quite good therapy...lol

I brought some craquelure but sadly it did not work as well as I hoped - however she did age ...so I am happy!

Janes link is in sidebar - pop in and visit...she has the most amazing dolls and paintings!

5 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

oooooooooh, this is just so TIMELY! I was JUST on her blog watching a couple of videos and thinking "huuuum, should I try my hand at this?" And then you started following my blog and then I see this and then . . . . :)

And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your doll!!! Are you a doll maker, or was this your first?

I am a huge believer in things happening for a reason! Thank you for following me :)

pinkglitterfae said...

What a great doll! so is this your first one?

Anonymous said...

You did a fabulous job! I bet you luuuuv her.

Unknown said...

Wow, your doll is so pretty!
Tammy

Renee said...

What a great job, your doll is beautiful. xoxo

Renee