Wednesday 1 April 2009

Doll journal creation....

Blessings precious people x
Sharing my creations of a doll journal with you....
I am a member of Nancyes Art Dolls
and a few of us are making a journal all about dolls.
Our choice of design, etc...
I wanted to create a journal that feels romantic & flowing with some pages of impact.
The idea is to create a background of which your own ideas/sketches/pics of dolls can be placed.
To be a visual inspiration that fires your mind...starts the spark of creation...
I am making a list of all doll artists I feature in journal..wow...there are some wonderfully inspiring goddesses out there :)
So here is my journal..... the beginning....

Affirmation tags....going to be a swap of doll tags - via Nancyes Art Doll site


front - inside pages
Decoupage upon thin Birch ply



Yep - above quote from Twilight :)











Beautiful dolls - by Colleen






costume designer and artist Gillian


Wonderful gents dress
delightful colours...would look great made and distressed

my sketch of faery Prince - oh yeah lol

I would like to make a male doll of fae...
this should inspire me :)

I love to look. feel rough aged edges of paper....
hmmmm maybe its just me lol

Collage

Look at that necklace....enchanted, dreamy

Feelin that love ......
Above are inside cover & first page...
I just love black-eyed Suzi's dolls, they feel so otherwordly to me...
Suzi is on Etsy..look her up ...amazing work!
Dolls with edge -
name given to my darker dolls...
Dolls with silk -
name given to my lighter dolls...

Silky Edge Dolls Collection

A new range I will be starting in summer :)

example of style/colours : silky edge dolls
Images that portray the way I feel ....magical :)


Love & Light
my friends
Trace xxxxxxxxxx

No comments: