Sunday 26 April 2009

Renee Award...big thank you x

The Renee Award

A big thank you to Michelle for thinking of me mwah x



The Renee award was created by Bella and Ces in honour of their friend Renee.

In Bella's own words

"this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds it's way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns..."

(taken from Once Upon a Blue Crow)

I happily pass this award onto the blogs below..

although there are many more I could add I could only pass onto seven ...

here goes:






7 http://loopyboopy.blogspot.com


love and light

Trace x




3 comments:

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

Congratulations on your award. I think it was well earned!

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Well deserved award to a beautiful goddess! Enjoy it and don't you just love her little tiny face! I just want to squeeze her little cheeks! LOL
Have a great week my friend!
Cheers

Anonymous said...

beautiful people :)
Thank you,
Wonderful blessings to you both x