Friday 12 March 2010

Altered Element....Design team member


The 'Altered Element'
Craft & Art Supplies in the UK

I shop here for a variety of items, definately alot of choice available, great prices & speedy delivery.

I am now also pleased to announce that I have been accepted as a new Design team member!
Whoop whoop!

I will be posting some step by step projects here that will be quite simple so that all levels of crafters/ artists can have fun...and we will ;-)

It would be great if everyone would join in and send me links to your creations via projects posted -
so much more enjoyable to see your work too.

I will post your creations as a group on my blog once all in....
I will announce when my first project is posted.

Meanwhile please take a look around at the other design team members step by step tutorials here.
(We are getting this tutorial page up and running asap, please bare with us as new)
I cant wait ;-)

There are some wonderful supplies by Altered Element to get those juices flowing!

How exciting!
Hope to see you there..


love & light
Trace x




5 comments:

penibear said...

Nice to meet you too! Your blog look fascinating I will be back for a more in-depth look later xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

Nice to meet you. Love your blog, so original and beautiful,

Lucy

Heavenly Anarchist said...

Enjoyed reading your lovely blog - look forward to working with you.

jasmoonbutterfly said...

its so nice to meet you all too, thank you for popping over and saying hi..please feel free to email me , love & light
Trace x

Inspired: Scilly said...

Thanks for your message, congrats to you too! Beth