Monday 26 September 2011

Jasmoon's new website


I have been playing around with the idea for some time for a website...
I am trying two very different sites - both still in progress

I forgot how much time it took on the pc to arrange links etc....there's always more to do lol

I have published them both for viewing while still  in progress in the hope 
that you could maybe share your thoughts with me on each one.

The one at http://jasmoonbutterfly.yolasite.com is more free in feel I think ?
It has more places for me to set information on various art.

The one at http://jasmoonbutterfly.moonfruit.com is much more simple, maybe more professional?

If you could possibly find a little time to pop over and then leave a comment here
 it would be very much appreciated.
Feedback is everything :0)

love & light
Trace
oxo


2 comments:

Lainey said...

Hello! Looked at both sites, and they are both beautiful and well done. Personally, I liked moonfruit best. I found it pretty, kept your personality in while looking more professional. It was also a bit easier to navigate for me. That said, the yola one tied in with the look and feel of your blog better. Good job on both - it's hard to create clear and creative websites but you did it, twice ;)

Lainey x

jasmoonbutterfly said...

Hi Lainey :0)
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on sites.
I completely agree with you. The Moonfruit feels more professional & its simple layout makes easier navigation. The Yola site was more difficult to arrange pic/text etc but seemed to get more information in. It is hard and sooooooo time consuming, great seeing them come together though. Prior to setting the domain I needed to try both & see what worked better. I think the Moonfruit will be the final choice :0) Thank you again, big hugs Trace oxo