Thursday 9 August 2012

New dolls in progress!

Wow its been a busy few weeks with half term and household stuff, 
but for the past two days I found the time to create four new dolls...yay!
Below are the clay dolls I am working on at present.


One of the most therapeutic moments for me is the sanding of dolls, 
gentle music playing, calming set of movements, ah bliss!  :0)



 I also have four other dolls in progress too
...not including the painted cloth doll.
Hopefully all eight will be completed by Monday.
The cloth doll still requires a body, hair and clothing.
I can work more on her once the others are completed
I am really excited about her, my painted, cloth doll experiment !Tee hee..
Well more on her later.

Oh and I managed to find the most beautiful box for
the apothecary blog party in September!
Here is a quick glimpse ;0)


love & light
Trace
xoxo


5 comments:

Rachel said...

Love how you've got the letters stamped into the dolls. Cant' wait to see them all finished.

Oh, by the way, I am obsessed with your pinterest boards, they are all sooooo beautiful!

Angela Reeves said...

I love listening to music while I create as well...especially celtic and new age music...it often helps my creativity flow. The box you found is amazing!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it :-)

jasmoonbutterfly said...

Hi Rachel
Lol ah the Pinterest addiction!!! Thank you I honestly just can't stop, Pinterest is daydreams and eye candy all in one :0)
Thank you for popping by, hugs Trace x

jasmoonbutterfly said...

Morning Angela :0)
Yes music really does help, I often leave the blog on and create. The box/case is amazing, I can not touch it but will make little bits for the apothecary blog party. It was an early 1900's manicure case...wow!
Hugs Trace x

This N That said...

Can't wait to see the finished product..Love the "apothecary bag"..Great find..