Monday 26 August 2013

Back from holiday after my daughters wedding.

Hi everyone

My presence here has been minimal due to the planning of my daughters wedding 
10th August 2013

Here are some pictures of the wonderful day!





                                                      Mr & Mrs Gough


Then I was off to Devon to visit friends and family. A much needed rest lol.
My partner David on a lovely roomy coach!
 The Plymouth arrival
 Family
 We had a beach near Mothecombe to ourselves - amazing!
 Our adventure around the rocks to a quiet beach - quite a quest!

 The quest ended and we arrived from the sea here - beautiful!
 Bigbury


  • Starburst (AKA Debbie)









 This place felt like heaven from our early arrival and excursion in Plymouth - great place
 It was raining the first few days of our arrival - but we did not let that stop us! lol






So now it is preparation for my youngest to go back to school in September,
 then creating can resume once more!! Yay!! 
How I have missed the art room, transformed for a while into the wedding room! Naughty huh :)
Posting TDP doll this week - Sorry girls got behind xxx

I hope everyone has had a fab summer
Love and light
Tracey-anne

No comments: